- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are in the market for a well designed and presented property you are in luck, as this property has just hit the market for sale. Consisting of four generous size bedrooms, three bathrooms and a double lock up garage, this property will suit any growing family looking for a quality home.
The property is positioned in the Padua Precinct within a short walk to Mt. Alvernia and St Anthony's schools, ideal for any family requiring this prime location. With the two levels the property captures cool south-easterly breezes, has low maintenance gardens and a fantastic outdoor living area great for spending those weekends entertaining around the pool.
The kitchen is very spacious and has high end stainless steel appliances, wide Caesar Stone bench tops and butler's pantry great for any medium to large family. The ground floor layout also means you can be in the kitchen preparing family meals and still keep an eye on all the outside activities with the family.
Downstairs also features a media room, teenagers retreat and a separate study which is also large enough to be covered into a potential guest bedroom. The full bathroom on the ground level also provides convenience for when the family stays over or after the kids have a swim in the pool.
The stairs lead to the four bedrooms which have a main bathroom and separate toilet. Master bedroom suite with walk in robe, full ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet. Also located upstairs is a south facing family room with verandah, providing another area ideal for movie nights, games room or quiet relaxing away from the down stairs section of the home.
Location stands for itself with this home with walking distance to local schools, shops, train station is 6 minutes down the road, CBD is just a short drive away, easy access to the Clem7, Airport Link, East West Link and Northern Bus way.
Here listed below are some of the many fantastic features of this well designed home.
- 4 Bedrooms, Plus Study, 3 bathrooms
- Double remote-control garage and remote controlled front security gates
- Modern well designed kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, butler's pantry and high end stainless steel appliances
- Large north facing master bedroom with ensuite, separate upstairs toilet and walk in robe
- Large Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the landscaped gardens and in ground pool
- 3 x separate living areas upstairs and down stairs
- Spilt system air conditioning and solar power
- 410m2 of fully fenced land
- Sort after area surrounded by quality high end homes
- Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
The potential rent for this property is $800 per week for any investor that is considering a modern well designed inner investment.
For your private inspection please feel free to call the agent directly.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.