Large Family Living in Cul-De-Sac Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are in the market for a well presented family home, you are in luck as this property has just hit the market for the first time since 2001. Consisting of four generous size bedrooms with wooden floors, two bathrooms and a double lock up garage, this property will suit anyone looking for a quality home.
On driving up to the property you can appreciate the quiet Cul-De-Sac position, well maintained gardens, lovely neighbors and also street appeal this property has.
On entering the property you can tell the previous owners loved and looked after this property as everything is in good condition and well presented. The property has two formal living areas, outside pergola area and fully fenced yard with two rain water tanks and air conditioning as well.
Here are some of the features of the home.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a double lock up garage
- Formal living, dining and kitchen areas
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Cul-De-Sac position on 713m2 of fully fenced land
- Wooden floors in all the bedrooms and tiled throughout
- Two rain water tanks and well maintained gardens
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
For your private inspection please contact the agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
713m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.